gautamrekolan 0 Newbie Poster

Hi,

On a page i have 4 different image holders. Every Week for 52 weeks i have images that need to be changed on every monday. So every monday the new set of images would appear and stay till the end of the week. When i click on each of those images that are there for that particular week a light box would appear pertaining to that image. Can you help me with the code in asp.net? Is there a way where i can position the image in the code itself?

Is it easy if i make a page which appears every monday with the images already placed? If this is the simpler than the first one can you help me with the code where if some one clicks this week that particular week page would appear with a link to go the the next week and previous week as well.

It would be great if you can help with the server side code. I am very new to asp.net so i really need your help.

Thanks a lot in advance

Gautam

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.