<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=iso-8859-1">
<script type="text/javascript" src="js/jquery.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="js/jquery.metadata.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="js/jquery.validate.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="js/validate.js"></script>
<form action="Register.php" method="post" name="regForm" id="regForm" >

<table width="778" border="0" align="center" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="1" >
                <tr>
                  <td height="25" colspan="2"><span class="black"><font color="#FF0000">(*Mandatory Fields) </font></span></td>
                </tr>

<tr>
                  <td height="30" colspan="2" class="tableheader11r">Personal Information </td>
                </tr>
                <tr>
                  <td height="30" class="required">First Name:<span class="black"><font color="#FF0000">*
                    </font></span></td>
                  <td height="30" class="required"><input name="f_name" type="text" id="f_name" value=""class="txtBox" ><br><div class="redtxt" id="fname"></div></td>
<td  class="required">Middle Name:<alt="not mentioned" span class="black"><font color="#FF0000"><alt="">
</font></span></td>
<td height="" class="required"><input name="m_name" type="text" id="m_name" value=""class="txtBox" ><br><div class="redtxt" id="mname"></div></td>
                </tr>

</tr>

<tr>
                  <td height="30" class="required">Last Name:<span class="black"><font color="#FF0000">*
                    </font></span></td>
                  <td height="30" class="required"><input name="l_name" type="text" id="l_name"  value="" class="txtBox"><br><div class="redtxt" id="lname"></div></td>
                </tr>

<tr> 
            <td>Email Id<span class="required"><font color="#CC0000">*</font></span> 
            </td>
            <td><input name="usr_email" type="text" id="usr_email3" class="required email"> 
              <span class="example">(eg:abc@xyz.com)</span></td>
          </tr>          <tr> 
            <td>Password<span class="required"><font color="#CC0000">*</font></span> 
            </td>
            <td><input name="pwd" type="password" class="required password" minlength="8" id="pwd"> 
              <span class="example"><br>(Minimum 8 characters)</span></td>
          </tr>
          <tr> 
            <td>Retype Password<span class="required"><font color="#CC0000">*</font></span> 
            </td>
            <td><input name="pwd2"  id="pwd2" class="required password" type="password" minlength="8" equalto="#pwd"></td>
          </tr>
          <tr> 
<td height="40">&nbsp;</td>
                  <td height="40" align="left"><input type="submit" name="Submit" value="Register" class="txtBox"></td>
                </tr>
              </table>
            </form>
            <td colspan="2">&nbsp;</td>
          </tr>

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

Registeration
hai plz validate the mandatory fields
give me jqueryscript to that php code

Hey.

Have you attempted this yourself?
If so, what have you tried?

I'm happy to help you fix problems in your code, or help you in your search for a way to do something, but I don't hang out in these forums to do peoples work for them. (Which I suspect most people will agree with me on.)

P.S.
Validate your HTML. Invalid HTML is just trouble waiting to happen.

I suspect the code is copied from somewhere else , but it doesn't have the jquerys included in the script.
Only that seem to be the problem:(
Try and search around the web you will get those include jQueries.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.