hi all,
i have downloaded my site from ftp to make changes there is a virus in that server my sir told me to clear that and upload.
In the source code i found a line which i thought is a virus containing a trojen program
i deleted that line in dreamweaver and exectuded locally but line is reappearing in code when in viewed a page source code how come this is possible

i thought of pasting that line which is a script include to another site but i thought it may infect this site too..

any ideas??

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

Contact your web host and tell them you think thier server has been compromised.

hi all,
i have downloaded my site from ftp to make changes there is a virus in that server my sir told me to clear that and upload.
In the source code i found a line which i thought is a virus containing a trojen program
i deleted that line in dreamweaver and exectuded locally but line is reappearing in code when in viewed a page source code how come this is possible

i thought of pasting that line which is a script include to another site but i thought it may infect this site too..

any ideas??

It will be very interesting to have a look at that , can you attach the text file here, copying those lines to the text file.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.