Anybody can u help me with full source code and I have facing the problem to make the tree like your structure,how and where i used html code your posted code.
Suppose I have to make unlimited IDs in tree then how can go the tree on another page of tree when we click on treeID http://i34.tinypic.com/j9x63b.jpg

Please help me for calculating the binary or say pair income 2:1 and 1:1,2:2 in tree on the above given table .
I m very greatful to anybody that help me
Thanks
Anubhav kr
Sorry , For Bad English written.
its urgent ,plz help me Atli and wenzlerpaul

Recommended Answers

Hey.

I'm not sure exactly what you are asking for.
What is the problem? Could you explain it a bit better?
And perhaps show us the code that is causing it?

Jump to Post

Dear,
I thick No body can help me , Now i am very upset, my problem in Thread 29.
If any body solve it ,then i m very greatfull to him
Thanks

The problem you posted in post #29 doesn't seem to be related to the topic we are discussing …

Jump to Post

All 6 Replies

Hey.

I'm not sure exactly what you are asking for.
What is the problem? Could you explain it a bit better?
And perhaps show us the code that is causing it?

Dear Atli,
I have following database, i have to find out total no left and right member,Then I have to calculate the income of particular node. the income is define as 2:1 or 1:2 ratio in first .In first case,Suppose 2:1 means in left there is 2 node and in right 1 node then the particular node(memb_id ) will get some income that $2. In second case, i have calculate the income of particular memb_id in ratio of 2:2 from 2 level and from 3rd level 4:4 ratio. Then How I calculate the income of whole member_id that is stored our database.

| memid | | placementid | | position |
| 1 | | 0 | | 0 |
| 2 | | 1 | | L |
| 3 | | 1 | | R |
| 4 | | 2 | | L |
| 5 | | 2 | | R |
| 6 | | 3 | | L |
| 7 | | 3 | | R |
| 8 | | 4 | | L |
| 9 | | 4 | | R |
| 10 | | 5 | | L |
| 11 | | 5 | | R |
| 12 | | 6 | | L |
| 13 | | 6 | | R |
| 14 | | 7 | | L |
| 15 | | 7 | | R |

I m very thanksfull if you solve this problem
Anubhav

Dear,
Thanks

Dear,
Thanks

The problem you posted in post #29 doesn't seem to be related to the topic we are discussing in this thread. You should post it into it's own thread. Discussing two topics in a single thread gets very confusing very fast.

Dear Atli,
I have following database, i have to find out total no left and right member,Then I have to calculate the income of particular node. the income is define as 2:1 or 1:2 ratio in first .In first case,Suppose 2:1 means in left there is 2 node and in right 1 node then the particular node(memb_id ) will get some income that $2. In second case, i have calculate the income of particular memb_id in ratio of 2:2 from next level and from next level 4:4 ratio. Then How I calculate the income of whole member_id that is stored our database.

| 1 | | 0 | | 0 |
| 2 | | 1 | | L |
| 3 | | 1 | | R |
| 4 | | 2 | | L |
| 5 | | 2 | | R |
| 6 | | 3 | | L |
| 7 | | 3 | | R |
| 8 | | 4 | | L |
| 9 | | 4 | | R |
| 10 | | 5 | | L |
| 11 | | 5 | | R |
| 12 | | 6 | | L |
| 13 | | 6 | | R |
| 14 | | 7 | | L |
| 15 | | 7 | | R |

Really I need your help ,I m very thanksfull if you solve this problem
Anubhav

I believe you are asking on how to create a binary tree. Are on MLM Project? I was able to get what you want. You can refer here bro: http://articles.sitepoint.com/article/hierarchical-data-database/1

Goodluck! It needs a bit of patience and understanding ^_^
It's the best tutorial i saw when it comes to this kind of project. I was able to create a binary tree. Mine is here: http://www.codewalkz.com/binary-tree-using-php-mysql.html

Dear Atli,
I have following database, i have to find out total no left and right member,Then I have to calculate the income of particular node. the income is define as 2:1 or 1:2 ratio in first .In first case,Suppose 2:1 means in left there is 2 node and in right 1 node then the particular node(memb_id ) will get some income that $2. In second case, i have calculate the income of particular memb_id in ratio of 2:2 from 2 level and from 3rd level 4:4 ratio. Then How I calculate the income of whole member_id that is stored our database.

| 1 | | 0 | | 0 |
| 2 | | 1 | | L |
| 3 | | 1 | | R |
| 4 | | 2 | | L |
| 5 | | 2 | | R |
| 6 | | 3 | | L |
| 7 | | 3 | | R |
| 8 | | 4 | | L |
| 9 | | 4 | | R |
| 10 | | 5 | | L |
| 11 | | 5 | | R |
| 12 | | 6 | | L |
| 13 | | 6 | | R |
| 14 | | 7 | | L |
| 15 | | 7 | | R |

I m very thanksfull if you solve this problem
Anubhav

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts learning and sharing knowledge.