Anybody can u help me with full source code and I have facing the problem to make the tree like your structure,how and where i used html code your posted code.
Suppose I have to make unlimited IDs in tree then how can go the tree on another page of tree when we click on treeID http://i34.tinypic.com/j9x63b.jpg

Please help me for calculating the binary or say pair income 2:1 and 1:1,2:2 in tree on the above given table .
I m very greatful to anybody that help me
Thanks
Anubhav kr
Sorry , For Bad English written.
its urgent ,plz help me Atli and wenzlerpaul

Recommended Answers

All 6 Replies

Hey.

I'm not sure exactly what you are asking for.
What is the problem? Could you explain it a bit better?
And perhaps show us the code that is causing it?

Dear Atli,
I have following database, i have to find out total no left and right member,Then I have to calculate the income of particular node. the income is define as 2:1 or 1:2 ratio in first .In first case,Suppose 2:1 means in left there is 2 node and in right 1 node then the particular node(memb_id ) will get some income that $2. In second case, i have calculate the income of particular memb_id in ratio of 2:2 from 2 level and from 3rd level 4:4 ratio. Then How I calculate the income of whole member_id that is stored our database.

| memid | | placementid | | position |
| 1 | | 0 | | 0 |
| 2 | | 1 | | L |
| 3 | | 1 | | R |
| 4 | | 2 | | L |
| 5 | | 2 | | R |
| 6 | | 3 | | L |
| 7 | | 3 | | R |
| 8 | | 4 | | L |
| 9 | | 4 | | R |
| 10 | | 5 | | L |
| 11 | | 5 | | R |
| 12 | | 6 | | L |
| 13 | | 6 | | R |
| 14 | | 7 | | L |
| 15 | | 7 | | R |

I m very thanksfull if you solve this problem
Anubhav

Dear,
I thick No body can help me , Now i am very upset, my problem in Thread 29.
If any body solve it ,then i m very greatfull to him
Thanks

Dear,
I thick No body can help me , Now i am very upset, my problem in Thread 29.
If any body solve it ,then i m very greatfull to him
Thanks

The problem you posted in post #29 doesn't seem to be related to the topic we are discussing in this thread. You should post it into it's own thread. Discussing two topics in a single thread gets very confusing very fast.

Dear Atli,
I have following database, i have to find out total no left and right member,Then I have to calculate the income of particular node. the income is define as 2:1 or 1:2 ratio in first .In first case,Suppose 2:1 means in left there is 2 node and in right 1 node then the particular node(memb_id ) will get some income that $2. In second case, i have calculate the income of particular memb_id in ratio of 2:2 from next level and from next level 4:4 ratio. Then How I calculate the income of whole member_id that is stored our database.

| 1 | | 0 | | 0 |
| 2 | | 1 | | L |
| 3 | | 1 | | R |
| 4 | | 2 | | L |
| 5 | | 2 | | R |
| 6 | | 3 | | L |
| 7 | | 3 | | R |
| 8 | | 4 | | L |
| 9 | | 4 | | R |
| 10 | | 5 | | L |
| 11 | | 5 | | R |
| 12 | | 6 | | L |
| 13 | | 6 | | R |
| 14 | | 7 | | L |
| 15 | | 7 | | R |

Really I need your help ,I m very thanksfull if you solve this problem
Anubhav

I believe you are asking on how to create a binary tree. Are on MLM Project? I was able to get what you want. You can refer here bro: http://articles.sitepoint.com/article/hierarchical-data-database/1

Goodluck! It needs a bit of patience and understanding ^_^
It's the best tutorial i saw when it comes to this kind of project. I was able to create a binary tree. Mine is here: http://www.codewalkz.com/binary-tree-using-php-mysql.html

Dear Atli,
I have following database, i have to find out total no left and right member,Then I have to calculate the income of particular node. the income is define as 2:1 or 1:2 ratio in first .In first case,Suppose 2:1 means in left there is 2 node and in right 1 node then the particular node(memb_id ) will get some income that $2. In second case, i have calculate the income of particular memb_id in ratio of 2:2 from 2 level and from 3rd level 4:4 ratio. Then How I calculate the income of whole member_id that is stored our database.

| 1 | | 0 | | 0 |
| 2 | | 1 | | L |
| 3 | | 1 | | R |
| 4 | | 2 | | L |
| 5 | | 2 | | R |
| 6 | | 3 | | L |
| 7 | | 3 | | R |
| 8 | | 4 | | L |
| 9 | | 4 | | R |
| 10 | | 5 | | L |
| 11 | | 5 | | R |
| 12 | | 6 | | L |
| 13 | | 6 | | R |
| 14 | | 7 | | L |
| 15 | | 7 | | R |

I m very thanksfull if you solve this problem
Anubhav

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.