iam trying to install phpmydirectory to my localhost server (i have testing it using xampp and wamp)...but there is a problem;

when iam using wamp, the installation of mhpmydirectory working just fine, but then i cannot login as administrator. If i check on mysql there is administrator username and password, but i cannot login even after several test...

when iam using xampp, there is problem in editing the php.ini file(for ioncube, curl and gd2) the php.ini that i have edited is not refreshed and used by the php.ini (its in folder c:/xampp/php/php.ini)...

please help to make my phpmydirectory working...thanks

Recommended Answers

All 8 Replies

Are you sure its administrator ? I know about mysql's 'root', but never heard of administrator.
And when you say phpmydirectory, are you talking about phpmyadmin or something else ?
Also check which php.ini file is being used by web server. In wamp, it uses the file in C:\wamp\Apache2\bin . .

Try access your database and add new admin. Do the password encoding first for your password field.

iam trying to install phpmydirectory to my localhost server (i have testing it using xampp and wamp)...but there is a problem;

when iam using wamp, the installation of mhpmydirectory working just fine, but then i cannot login as administrator. If i check on mysql there is administrator username and password, but i cannot login even after several test...

when iam using xampp, there is problem in editing the php.ini file(for ioncube, curl and gd2) the php.ini that i have edited is not refreshed and used by the php.ini (its in folder c:/xampp/php/php.ini)...

please help to make my phpmydirectory working...thanks

And when you say phpmydirectory, are you talking about phpmyadmin or something else ?

I'm guessing you're trying to install this ?
http://www.phpmydirectory.com/

Did you contact their support ?

the problem with the xampp is solve...i can make the installation is working.... but then the problem is now the same (for wamp and xampp) that i cannot login as administrator, even that the username and password is exist in the database...

i have tried to add a new admin in the database, but still the same problem happend - i dont know why...(help!)

***what i mean is phpmydirectory (http://www.phpmydirectory.com/)

I'm guessing you're trying to install this ?
http://www.phpmydirectory.com/

Did you contact their support ?

actually i havent contact phpmydirectory support because the phpmydirectory code that i have is nulled (not official) - because i want to test it before buying it (the price is expencive). So is there any connection between nulled phpmydirectory with what happen?
(if yes, then its a good new then - i could say phpmydirectory security is great)

actually i havent contact phpmydirectory support because the phpmydirectory code that i have is nulled (not official) - because i want to test it before buying it (the price is expencive). So is there any connection between nulled phpmydirectory with what happen?
(if yes, then its a good new then - i could say phpmydirectory security is great)

Hi, as a Professional PMD (phpMyDirectory user) I can tell you that the purchase price of phpmydirectory is inexpensive at only $99.95.

The forum support is excellent. The script is excellent.

PMD is constantly updated and using a nulled version will do you no good at all. If you are using a nulled version it is very likely you are using an old version which has come a long way since version 10.#.#

Thanks,
Mark
PMD Graphics.

MY AFF POST WAS DELETED. LETS SEE IF THIS IS!!!

Hello,

Well if you delete legitimate posts (albeit, over advertsing phpMyDirectory) then I will not use your forum.

phpMyDirectory is being pirated and as a good licence payer (I own quite a few copies) and you allow postings about pirated software... well... what can I say....

I was only doing a return favour for a very dedicated man, Ben, the owner of phpMyDirectory.

If I can earn I couple of referrals for myself for his script (considering I have made over 4,000 posts to his forum), then I think the post on your site should stand!!!

Let me know your thoughts as a business person yourself.

Kindest regards,
Mark Murphy

Yes, Mark, your post advertising your site was deleted per forum rules against such promotion.

With regards to allowing postings about piracy, no, those are not allowed either. Moderators cannot catch every single post which violates a rule and this one managed to slip under the radar back in 2009. As such, I will be closing it now.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.