ronakp25 0 Newbie Poster

Hi

I have a requirement in my project to show a dynamic tree on the left hand side of the page and on clicking on tree node, content will be displayed on the right hand side as the main body.Also there is one submit button+ pagination support on the table displaying on the right hand side.

That part is done.

The problem is when i click on the submit button on the main body or <next> link for pagination support then whole page gets submitted and tree displaying on the left hand side will come back to the original state. Instead of that we want the same state which was selected by the user previously.Same thing happens when user clicks any of the link on the tree nodes.
So basically we don't want to change the tree state on submit. it should remain same.

I used tiles framework here to show tree and main body.
I can't use Ajax here due to limitation of the custom tags.(customize by our company).And it will be much more complicated. Another solution can be frames or iframes. But that we don't want to use here.it will be bad design.

Is anyone knows some other way to do this or by tiles so that tree will remain in the same state.

Thank you for your help in advance