Hai friends

First of all please excuse me if this is a answer less question. I developed a web site using PHP and MySQL and I likes to give email ids to my users along with my sites name. ie " username@mysite.com ". I likes to develop a mail facility to all of the users. Is this is possible to all of the users. My hosting plan only allow to create only 5 email address by ending @mysite.com..

I am less aware about this process. Please anyone advise me about this.

Thank you for your time

Rajeesh

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

If your hosting plan limits you to 5 IDs then that's the most you can create unless they have an option to increase that number. There are a lot of reasonably-priced hosting plans that give you hundreds, thousands or unlimited email accounts.

Thanks for your reply..

In that type of hosting plans my user need to login to their ( hosting plan's ) email program for checking the mail other than in my site. whether can I integrate that in to my site using php ?

Thanks
Rajeesh

If your hosting plan limits you to 5 IDs then that's the most you can create unless they have an option to increase that number. There are a lot of reasonably-priced hosting plans that give you hundreds, thousands or unlimited email accounts.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.