I have a table that accepts article and email from a user and another table that accepts the name and comments from another user. I want the first user(the person who post the article to recieve email that someone has commented on the article.
I will appreciate it if you can write out the pseudo code e.g
//query your db,left join the two tables
//blah blah

something like that, and i will even appreciate it more if it's the code or something.
Just as daniweb sends email to me when u reply to my post. Thanks

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

I have a table that accepts article and email from a user and another table that accepts the name and comments from another user. I want the first user(the person who post the article to recieve email that someone has commented on the article.
I will appreciate it if you can write out the pseudo code e.g
//query your db,left join the two tables
//blah blah

something like that, and i will even appreciate it more if it's the code or something.
Just as daniweb sends email to me when u reply to my post. Thanks

How about YOU writing some code, and others will help you along the way?
We all have our own projects to do, we don't need to do yours as well.
That's what some of us get paid $$ to do. Are you offering $$?

Member Avatar for diafol

How about YOU writing some code, and others will help you along the way?
We all have our own projects to do, we don't need to do yours as well.
That's what some of us get paid $$ to do. Are you offering $$?

Well said.

The least you can do is write the pseudocode yourself and point out where you're finding difficulties. It's really extracting the urine to ask people to do your work for you.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.