I like to known that how to assign the value for the check boxes..
Since one would check either one or two check values..
I need to store the all the values in SQL Database either has 0 or 1....
i.e.., if it is checked as 1 or if it s unchecked as 0..
there will be separate column for each check boxes Here I assigned check value has differently..
Reply me how we could assign the value and name... If u notice that for Proceedings i had given diff. name as ckbox4 its due to enable the text box ..Pls clarify it..

<html>
<body>
<tr>
<td align= "left" colspan = "3"> Reservation Status                       <br>
<Input type = "Checkbox"  id="ckbox" Name = "ckbox" value = "0"  CHECKED > Rural
<Input type = "Checkbox"  id="ckbox" Name = "ckbox" value = "1"  > DP
<Input type = "Checkbox"  id="ckbox" Name = "ckbox" value = "1"  > Women <br>
<Input type = "Checkbox"  id="ckbox" Name = "ckbox" value = "2"  > Ex-Service Man
<Input type = "Checkbox"  id="ckbox" Name = "ckbox" value = "3"  > Kannada Medium
<Input type = "Checkbox"  id="ckbox" Name = "ckbox" value = "5"  > PG <br>
<Input type = "Checkbox"  id="ckbox4" Name = "ckbox4" value = "4" onclick="enableTxtbx()"> Court Proceedings
<Input type ="text" DISABLED SIZE ="15" maxlength="15"id = "txtcrtdet"name = "txtcrtdet"/>
</td>
</tr>
</body>
</html>

Edited by peter_budo: Keep It Organized - For easy readability, always wrap programming code within posts in [code] (code blocks)

Contributors
Replies
Views
7 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by selvasoft

First of all, it is OK to have multiple tags with the same name, but not the same id.
I suggest to change the id of those check boxes. With that way you can use DOM/javascript to modify their state.
Check the javascript and DOM tutorials here:
http://www.w3schools.com/default.asp

Also when you have many inputs with the same name, you can use the

// name="ckbox"
String [] s = request.getParameterValues("ckbox")

That will return all the values of your "checked" check boxes inside an array.

Edited by javaAddict: n/a

Hi Javaaddict

Please help me i want to store all the details like orderno and shadeno and uploaded image file also. all are in one table.
Find my attachment , when am select that check box that order number only going to store with my uploaded image.
i want use JSP with oracle 10g to store that.
For example like this my table field...

Id Order No Shade No Image

Attachments upload.JPG 10.82 KB
This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.