1. First you need decide the platform such as .NET or Java to develop your project.
2. Learn the relevant programming language.
3. Choose a requirement for the project development of the project. It can be Sale management, Leave management system etc
4. Design the database for the requirement and create the database
5. Write code in .NET or Java for the requirement with the database
Please read the rules before posting again, in particular the 'keep it organized' one - subject titles such as 'help urgent' are not allowed. If you hit 10 infraction points your account gets an automatic ban, so it is worth obeying the rules if you want to continue to benefit from DaniWeb help.
Do not use "leet" or SMS speak on a forum. You've got a full keyboard and plenty of space to write what you mean.