How to get timer_tick event in Asp.net.
i am making one web server control. i want to add timer control in its property. please give some examples of property which uses timer control in it.

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

U can use ajax update panel place the timer there and can bind with another control.

>i am making one web server control. i want to add timer control in its property.

Can you maybe provide some more information about what it is you are trying to do?

>How to get timer_tick event in Asp.net.

Remember that including timer_tick and all your code-behind is executed on the server only.

Take a look at the setTimeout() and setInterval() javascript functions and also see (ajax) post #2.

i want to make one server control which takes ImageFolder as input and time in seconds as input. And this control rotates the images from ImageFolder for every time provided as input

i want to make one server control which takes ImageFolder as input and time in seconds as input. And this control rotates the images from ImageFolder for every time provided as input

Read post #2 and #3.

A EXAM OF DIGITALCLOCK BY TTIMER, MAY BE HELP

<asp:UpdatePanel ID="UpdatePanel1" runat="server">
<ContentTemplate>
<asp:Label ID="Label1" runat="server" Font-Bold="True"
Font-Names="Comic Sans MS" ForeColor="Maroon"></asp:Label>
<asp:Timer ID="Timer1" runat="server" Interval="1000" ontick="Timer1_Tick">
</asp:Timer>
</ContentTemplate>
</asp:UpdatePanel>

protected void Timer1_Tick(object sender, EventArgs e)
    {

Label1.Text = datetime.now();

}
commented: thank you i got my solution +0
Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.