Warning: fsockopen() [function.fsockopen]: unable to connect to localhost:25 (A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond. ) in C:\wamp\www\murali\includes\class.smtp.php on line 83

i am getting this error. when i am sending email using smtp. where is the problem.

Recommended Answers

All 6 Replies

Technically, the problem is here:

C:\wamp\www\murali\includes\class.smtp.php on line 83

You're running on WAMP on your desktop, so go to the mailfunction in php.ini and change according to you domain

SMTP= smtp.localhost.com
sendmail_from = manager@localhost.com

Technically, the problem is here:

C:\wamp\www\murali\includes\class.smtp.php on line 83

You're running on WAMP on your desktop, so go to the mailfunction in php.ini and change according to you domain

SMTP= smtp.localhost.com
sendmail_from = manager@localhost.com

How To Find SMTP username and password

i was changed smtp=smtp.localhost.com in php.ini.

and now i am using email concept. in that i am using class.phpmailer.php
and class.smtp.php.

in my phppage i wrote as smtp=smtp.localhost.com, smtpauth=true;
and also there is smtp username and password.
how to find smtp username and password of my p.c

you may also want to check to see if your proxy server allows outgoing smtp services as they may be locked down in the access control lists

Do you have a mail server installed on your machine?

Do you have a mail server installed on your machine?

no. not installed mail server. could you give any reference links. after installation what to do?

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.