hello my friends
for making page beautiful i use my whole controls table as a <TD> in parent table which apears such a frame in page.( which makes all tables corners round)
now my load speed goes down.
the other things is the size off all images i use in page as frame is 120kb.

now what`s the reason of this slow speed?:-/

Contributors
Views
7 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by Freon22

I don't think anyone is going to be able to answer your question without more information.
But rounded corners is a hot topic, as for me I tryed images. But some of the problem with images is tranparenty, banwidth, wanting to change color layout later.
I tryed images and it was so much of a poor way of getting rounded corners that I droped images and used css3. Now IE8 and under doesn't support css3 rounded corners so I use a ie-css3.htc file for IE. The reason I use ie-css3.htc is because I don't have to worry about images and placing them. Since Firefox and many other browsers already support css3 rounded corners all I have to worry about is IE. From what I hear when IE9 comes out it will support css3 rounded corners also. But it will be many years with us having IE8 and under around.

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.