I need to create some kind of web interface that will allow users to view all of our conference room Outlook calendars/availability at one time. From there, they should be able to select a date/time and automatically bring up a new appointment in their Outlook client and schedule a meeting from their own calendar for the time that they clicked (similarly to the way one would click an email address on a webpage and get a new message from their Outlook or mail client versus an email message in the web interface). This will be for internal company use only and probably linked to our intranet but it still will need to be pretty sexy looking and not buggy.
I'm really not sure where to even start on this one - I know the basics of vb.net for app dev and am thinking asp would be the closest cousin. Any suggestions on where I can start with this?

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

Thank you! Those are all very helpful.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.