i want to create multilanguage web application......having labels and text boxes and having the button for different language...i any button is press the whole application can be converted in to language respect to that button..............How can in implement the Google dictionary to implement this thing...................plzzzzzzzzzzzz give me suggestion for that..................................

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

Hi,

Try to use satellite assemblies to implement this. Using satellite assemblies, you can place the resources for difference languages in different assemblies, and the correct assembly is loaded into memory only if the user elects to view that application in that language.

Creating Satellite Assemblies
Create a Multi-Lingual Site with Localization?
Satellite Assembly - Multi Languages
Building Multilingual Web Sites with ASP.NET

I tried using Localization......it work....i head about google dictionary it easily convert whole webapp. just like google translater......it is possible.......

Try using the PHPTranslator.com component. But it can only support PHP scripts for now.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.