0

I would like to use Galleria to display photos on my website but I'm having trouble getting it to function. I don't know an awful lot about html but I think I've followed the instructions correctly.

I would like my gallery to function something like this:
http://monc.se/kitchen/stew/galleria/index2.htm

but right now it looks like this:
http://www.silvercowevents.co.uk/gallery3

I'm not so worried about the design aspect because I'm hoping to work on that later but I would like the gallery to work correctly.

I'm grateful for any help. Thanks!

2
Contributors
2
Replies
3
Views
7 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by sicoev
0

If you followed the given instructions, placed all the files on the correct location and all the paths are correct, you should contact Galleria about the problem. We did not write the script so we can't help you with it. The chance that the code is incorrect is around 4%, the chance that you made a mistake implementing it is around 96%.

Perhaps reinstall the entire thing and then follow the instructions again?

~G

This question has already been answered. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.