I am using VB.NET on VS2008 and currently building a web application for budgeting

so here's the problem, I have created a gridview to show a database on a table. Let's say I have a buttonlink in the gridview to change the content on a column ( for example I have an APPROVAL column to show the status of the approval with the default 0 and when I click the APPROVE button, the APPROVAL change into 1, and change to 2 when I click REJECT)

how to do that? please explain to me with a sample code... thanks :)

I am using VB.NET on VS2008 and currently building a web application for budgeting

so here's the problem, I have created a gridview to show a database on a table. Let's say I have a buttonlink in the gridview to change the content on a column ( for example I have an APPROVAL column to show the status of the approval with the default 0 and when I click the APPROVE button, the APPROVAL change into 1, and change to 2 when I click REJECT)

how to do that? please explain to me with a sample code... thanks :)

Please show the Code..for reference..

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.