hi

can anyone plese let me know how can we accept payment through credit card online? i have seen many credit card payment method on many website and want to have on my website.

please help

Thanks

Recommended Answers

All 9 Replies

Member Avatar for diafol

Get a third party payment processor. If you can't code - don't cobble your own together - get a professional solution. Plenty to choose from - just google.

i can code but just need an idea or tutorial , have any?

Member Avatar for diafol

Go for something like paypal - they take care of all the tricky stuff. Even if you go for open source, be careful. Is Google Checkout still going??

You'll need an e-commerce app / shopping basket software. You could do this yourself. However payment processing is a different matter.

Thanks a lot for help.

I think you are directly talking about credit card payment integration which works from the credit card to your bank directly , in this case , i know because once i deal with it ..contact to your bank department they will will help you out ...i hope i am clear else third part tool like paypal is good option ..you ready to pay fee on every purchase.

This was also really a helpful thing to know, thank very much for suggestion.

Thanks again.

This was also really a helpful thing to know, thank very much for suggestion.

Thanks again.

Some helpful suggestions in this thread! If you want another option for <URL SNIPPED>...... complete merchant account and gateway services, plus tech support all in one convenient package. No one else offers that.

WOW, its awesome frn. Thanks again.

Hello,

We can help you out with that. Take a look at http://www.transaxdevelopers.com/PHP-Payment-Processing/PHP-Payment-Integration.asp.

We provide PHP examples for integrating payment processing - credit card and/or ACH - into your PHP application. Very easy! If you have any problems let us know and we can assist with your integration.

Matt

hi

can anyone plese let me know how can we accept payment through credit card online? i have seen many credit card payment method on many website and want to have on my website.

please help

Thanks

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.