hi all,
when i delete any item. it is just deleting. But i need to get the conformation popup that "are u sure u want to delete..?" like this .
i hope u understood wat i want. so please help me.
Thank u.

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

Member Avatar for rajarajan2017

First of all, you should mentioned what technology you are using? Are you asking for php or you mentioned item (folder or file) in windows.

I think you are asking for windows operating system if yes, then:

step 1: Right Click on Recyle bin
step 2: select properties
step 3: Check "Display delete confirmation dialog"

First of all, you should mentioned what technology you are using? Are you asking for php or you mentioned item (folder or file) in windows.

I think you are asking for windows operating system if yes, then:

step 1: Right Click on Recyle bin
step 2: select properties
step 3: Check "Display delete confirmation dialog"

i need to get it in my php project.

hi all,
In my php project,when i delete any item. it is just deleting. But i need to get the conformation popup that "are u sure u want to delete..?" like this .
Thank u.

hi all,
In my php project,when i delete any item. it is just deleting. But i need to get the conformation popup that "are u sure u want to delete..?" like this .
Thank u.

I have a page generated by php where there is a delete button and it will ask conformation before doing the delete. Like so:

echo "<form method=\"post\" action=\"koppeling.php\">
	<input type=\"hidden\" name=\"actie\" value=\"delete\"/>
	<input type=\"hidden\" name=\"sorteer\" value=\"".$sorteer."\"/>
	<input type=\"hidden\" name=\"bkoppeling\" value=\"".$bkoppeling."\"/>
	<input type=\"hidden\" name=\"id\" value=\"".$row['id']."\"/>
	<input class=\"fbutton\" type=\"submit\" value=\"delete this item\" 
		onclick=\"return (confirm('Are you sure you want to delete this?'))\"/>
     </form>";

When clicking the button, a popup with the text "Are you sure..." comes up and when clicking "ok" it will goto "koppeling.php" and delete the item. Clicking "cancel" will remove the popup and that's it.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.