cjmartin 0 Light Poster

I have two ASP pages. First one is a basic input form. The second one is just vbscript that I use to process the data. It is an INCLUDE file on the first page. What I need to do is once the second asp page is done processing or an error occurs, go back to the first page and either display "Success" or an Error Msg with all the data the user put still there. I am not sure how to get back to the first page and to display these messages and data. Any help is greatly appreciated.

My code simplified:

<form method="post" name="MainForm" action="process.asp" onSubmit="return ValidateInput();">

<td align="right">Driver Name: <input name="DriverName" type="textfield" cols="20" value="<%=Request.Form("DriverName")%>"></td>
<td align="right">Driver Cell #: <input name="DriverCellNbr" type="textfield" cols="15" value="<%=Request.Form("DriverCellNbr")%>"></td>

<input type="submit" value="Submit" name="btnSubmit">
<input type="reset" value="Reset" name="btnReset">
</form>

<%If Request.Form("btnSubmit") <> "" Then%>
  <!--#include file="process.asp"-->

<%If No error%>
    <font size="5" color="red"><%Response.Write "Updated            
       successfully."%></font>

<script language=javascript>
    <!--
     ClearPage();
    // -->
   </script>

<%Else%>
    <font size="5" color="red"><%Response.Write "Invalid Order   
      Number or Transportation Contract #."%></font>
   <%End If%>
<%End If%>
Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.