my testing folder in my site is red. perhaps anyone can help me to identify what is the problem because i got the database connection using phptriad and everything goes well because i can view my database by dreamweaver8.
whats wrong with my site folder when i click to view in testing view instead of local view it became to red..
does it effect anything ?

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

my testing folder in my site is red. perhaps anyone can help me to identify what is the problem because i got the database connection using phptriad and everything goes well because i can view my database by dreamweaver8.
whats wrong with my site folder when i click to view in testing view instead of local view it became to red..
does it effect anything ?

I don't think this is a PHP question.
I suspect it has more to do with the software you are using.
My guess is that there is some permission issue being indicated.

Member Avatar for rajarajan2017

Some of the software do these kind of identification on folder which denotes updated, edited or not commited etc. I am not know about phptriad.

solved !
im sorry guys. my bad
the folder turn red just to differentiate the local and testing server view in the dreamweaver
TQ for replies !

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.