Hello All,
I am working with a web page an d i have a small problem. Presently i have a page, which shows the data in the form of a grid view. basically it shows the schedules for a game.

In that gird view, i have a button called recap. The motive is, if the user clicks the recap button, a pop up panel like, ( instead of directing to a new page) should appear which basically shows some summary of that game.

asp:GridView runat="server" ID="MWgv" AutoGenerateColumns="False" Width="100%"
	       				<Columns>
				    <asp:BoundField DataField="GID"></asp:BoundField>
				    <asp:BoundField DataField="EDate" HeaderText="Date" DataFormatString="{0:d}" ></asp:BoundField>
		            <asp:BoundField DataField="Result" HeaderText="Result"></asp:BoundField>

<asp:BoundField DataField="TName" HeaderText="Team"></asp:BoundField>				    
				    <asp:TemplateField>
				        <ItemTemplate>
				            <asp:LinkButton runat="server" ID="btnRecap" CssClass="UM_Link" >Recap</asp:LinkButton>
				        </ItemTemplate>
				    </asp:TemplateField>
				</Columns>
	           </asp:GridView></td></tr>

I wrote a recap button handler, in which it gets the data for that particular game clicked ( basing on game id).

Now, the problem is, i want to get a pop up kind of panel which shows the data which i have. And also, when the pop up is there , the back page should be blocked. Like, until we close the pop up we cant do anything to the main page.

Can any1 please help me in this...thanks in advance....

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.