laptop545 0 Newbie Poster

Hello All,
I have a problem in a project i am doing. Can any1 please help me in this.

I have a drop down list as follows :

<asp:DropDownList  ID="PostActionDDL" runat="server" EnableViewState="false" OnSelectedIndexChanged="activeRegistrant_SelectedIndexChanged"
                                                            AutoPostBack="true" >
                                                            <asp:ListItem Value="0">Select an Action</asp:ListItem>
                                                            <asp:ListItem Value="1">View</asp:ListItem>
                                                            <asp:ListItem Value="2">Delete</asp:ListItem>
                                                        </asp:DropDownList>

And i have the C# code as follows :

protected void activeRegistrant_SelectedIndexChanged(object sender, EventArgs e)
        {
           ///Some code..
            int selectedAction = Convert.ToInt32(dropList.SelectedValue);

switch ((RegistrationActions)selectedAction)
            {
                case RegistrationActions.View:
                    Response.Redirect("RegistrantDetails.aspx?id=" + registrationId.ToString());
                    break;

case RegistrationActions.Delete:
                    DeleteRegistration(registrationId);
                    //some code...
                    break;
            }
        }

Now, everything here is fine and working. But now, if the user clicks delete, the data will be deleted without any conformation. So, if the user clicks delete only, ( not for view) i need a pop up which should ask , are you sure you want to delete ?

And if the user clicks view, no pop up should come.

Can any1 please help me...

Thanks

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.