Hi,
I am new to PHP. I am facing a problem while adding data to the MySql Database . I have 2 forms .I have inserted some data to the databse but but after getting the data from form i have to calculate the data , but when i am trying to insert data to the database then the data is not inserted to the database. Please help me.

Recommended Answers

All 6 Replies

Member Avatar for rajarajan2017

What is the error shown when executing? which file?

First I am adding data to the add_customer_details.php file, then i am adding data to the database & catching the data in the customer_details.php file & doing the calculation and again adding the data to the database. but while adding the data to the database for 2nd time the data is not added to the database. Please help me

whooaaaaa! thats a lot of code! my braincells are depleted!

yea.. im not going through that many lines of code mate....

tell us where the problem exactly is, and what is the error you are coming across...

Make sure to remember that the data AFTER calculation is still the same format that the database expects. e.g. int is still an int after calculation is finished.

regards

hi....
Exactly the problem is that i am adding data to to the database through a form field. then i am catching those data and doing some necessary calculations. After that i am trying to update the database through the calculated data. When i am trying to add those calculated data then the problem arise & i cant add store the data inside database. Please help me.....

Member Avatar for Zagga

Hi bimal nayak,
As people have suggested, you need to tell us what error message is being displayed.

You have 999 lines of code. You need to make your haystack a little smaller before we can help you find the needle.

Zagga

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.