I want to know diffrence between asp.net and MVC

This forum section is for Classic ASP.

ASP.NET MVC is a programming model.in that we design an application using three attributes.
1> Model: The model contains the core information for an application. This
includes the data and validation rules as well as data access and aggregation
logic.
2> View: The view encapsulates the presentation of the application, and in
ASP.NET is typically the HTML markup.
3> Controller: The controller contains the control-flow logic. It interacts with
the Model and Views to control the flow of information and execution of the
application.

Hi dear friend;
ASP.NET MVC, is not a replacement for WebForms. Both ASP.NET MVC and ASP.NET WebForms are built on top of the Core ASP.NET Framework. In fact a lot of features we use in ASP.NET such as Roles, Membership, Authentication and a lot of namespaces, classes and interfaces can be used in an ASP.NET MVC application.

I just wanted to add to what samual said that ASP.NET and MVC are based on the same core and that they are both ASP.NET. More advanced developers use a hybrid model--a mix between ASP.NET and MVC. I believe MVC can give you more "low-level" control. I started out with MVC but moved into basic ASP.NET but I would suggest trying it out for yourself to determine where you feel comfortable (with your skill level, and so on). The microsoft website http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/bb188199.aspx has some good beginner videos to get you started. I apologize fellas I realize this is a classic ASP forum. Just trying to help someone get started.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.