I have asp:calendar Now i want to select multiple dates from calendar.Is it possible that multiple selection can done or not

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

Short answer, no...

Long answer, noooooooooooooooo :twisted:

Each calendar can select only one date (if you're using the default asp:calendar as indicated) though I'm sure there are some Spry or AJAX modules that you can install that will allow selection of ranges or multiples.

If you require multiple dates using the default calendar, however, you will require multiple inputs and multiple calendars.

Hope this helps :) Please mark the thread solved if your issue is resolved.

Thanks lot for great reply. It save lots of wrong effort

Short answer, no...

Long answer, noooooooooooooooo :twisted:

Each calendar can select only one date (if you're using the default asp:calendar as indicated) though I'm sure there are some Spry or AJAX modules that you can install that will allow selection of ranges or multiples.

If you require multiple dates using the default calendar, however, you will require multiple inputs and multiple calendars.

Hope this helps :) Please mark the thread solved if your issue is resolved.

As I mentioned before, some 'custom controls' are available that will perform multi-select functionality (and much more) for you.

Unfortunately, many of the more advanced ones also cost money to get a license to use.

Some examples are at this link however and maybe you can find one to match your needs.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.