Hi..
i have to Create a simple data entry Windows Form application with the following requirements.(*Note it should be using ASP.NET 2.0 framework and c#)

• Capture customer personal information and employment information. Personal information includes Name, Address, Phone and Date of Birth. Employment information includes Employer Name, Office Address, Office Phone and Designation.
• Phone number should accept input only in valid format.
• Designation should accept only predefined data.
• Application should display a preview form which displays the captured information.
• Before displaying preview form application should validate that Date of Birth should not be greater than the current date.
• Both the forms data entry form and preview forms needs to contain a common header.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i have made the form but didn't get how to proceed further..
cud anyone plz help me....

Interesting... Looks almost exactly like an assignment sheet one might encounter in a programming class.

Data Validation ~ You might want to look into validation methods including but not limited to RegEx (System.Text.RegularExpressions)
Predefined Data ~ You might want to look into dropDownBox or spinBox control population
Preview Form ~ You might want to look into dynamic field population
Date Validation ~ you may want to look into DateTime formatting and use a simple if/else (hint: < DateTime.Now)

Hope that helps :) Please remember to mark the thread solved once your issue is resolved.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.