hi,
Wen i give the submit button in my aspx page ,the datas is updating in sql,but the page refreshes with the old data,it should be clear in the corresponding fields.
pl.guide me.

Recommended Answers

All 6 Replies

you mean you want to clear the fields on page ? or you want to show updated data on fields after making update ?

I need to clear the fields once i click on submit button and then it is updating in SQL.so we need to enter the next data to be uploaded in Database..if those datas are already in those field how to clear that..Thnx rohand for early revert

Oh okay...once your query get executes after that you can clear your controls from page. like textbox1.text = "" or combo1.SelectedIndex = 0 something like that.

I need to clear the fields once i click on submit button and then it is updating in SQL.so we need to enter the next data to be uploaded in Database..if those datas are already in those field how to clear that..Thnx rohand for early revert

yes i have done it for clear button,but if i have huge fields means it is very tedeious to give it for all fields like " ",,Is it?

yes it's tedious. You can create private function in your page and then call it on your Clear button event and also after executing query by clicking on submit button.

yes i have done it for clear button,but if i have huge fields means it is very tedeious to give it for all fields like " ",,Is it?

on postback event Rebind the data..
so you get the updated data when u hit the submit button.

hope that heps

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.