Hello I am building a web page and decided that this time around I would make many user web controls as to have a very modular and customizable site with ease.. Anyways it was going off without a hitch until today I designed a new control. Its a panel with a sql datasource to pull product information into my labels, then i also added some of my user controls to this control. I added a "Carrier" dropdownlist which is a control that binds a ddl to my Carriers table via SQL Datasource. This control works fine when its on its own...but when i add it to another control it stops binding data.... I have tested other similar controls and they have the same result.... I dont get it...please advice.

Yea... my errors were getting caught in a TRY...turned out I had a SQL error throwing and didnt realize it...OHHH Thank god its friday! :P...

Hi

Here DriverCollection is UserControl.

foreach (Control control in Page.Form.Controls)
            {
                if (control is DriverCollection)
                {
                    DriverCollection uc = (DriverCollection)control;
                    uc.RentalVal = "Text Demo";

}
            }
Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.