Does anybody know anything about click functions? I need ur help guys. what I wanted is that there will be 3 choices and once I clicked one of those choices it will be automatically displayed to a table in html. please help me cause google can't help me or i will be grateful if you can just tell me the names of some click functions(drag and drop, etc...)

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

Member Avatar for diafol

If you want a click update (as opposed to a send form update), you'll need Ajax.

e.g. onclick="changeValue();"

The js script then gets a php script to run in order to update the db. jQuery is a great framework to ajaxify your page.

Member Avatar for P0lT10n

If you want a click update (as opposed to a send form update), you'll need Ajax.

e.g. onclick="changeValue();"

The js script then gets a php script to run in order to update the db. jQuery is a great framework to ajaxify your page.

Right, if you need to update the info without refreshing page like Facebook, use AJAX, if not, use JavaScript.

For JavaScript:

<script type="text/javascript">
function click(){
	alert('You clicked the button')
}
</script>

<input type="submit" value="Submit" onClick="click();">

When you click the button, it will prompt a JavaScript MessageBox saying: "You clicked the button".

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.