hi all,

i had a image upload option where i can upload images.Now how do i select multiple files and upload them...

<form name="upload" enctype="multipart/form-data" action="fileupload.php" method="post">
<table>
<tr>
<td>
Upload Images: <input type="file" name="imageupload">
</td>
<td><input type="submit" name="submit" value="Submit"></td>
</tr>
</table>
</form>

when i click browse button i can select only one image,but i need to select multiple images at one time.can any one help me...

thank u

Contributors
Replies
Views
6 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by sheikhali449

If you need more, you need to add more input fields (one per file). So you could add some javascript code to do that, or use a tool which allows adding multiple files. Personally, I like plUpload (from the creators of TinyMce). It supports Flash, Silverlight, HTML5 and uses whatever is available.

Edited by pritaeas: n/a

there's a better idea where you can insert this php code

if (isset($_FILES['files'])){
foreach ($_FILES['files']['tmp_name'] as $key => $tmp_name){
move_uploaded_file($tmp_name, "uploaded_files/{$_FILES['files']['name'][$key]}");
}
}

and in the form:

td><input type="file" name="files[]" id="upload" multiple="multiple" value="" size="32" min="1" max="9999"/></td>

But i am having a problem saying the columon 'packageGraphic' cannot be null!!
I have the php file here https://www.facebook.com/download/325009690923508/marketProduct.php

you can download and have a look. please help!!

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.