Hi!
please help me for how can i scroll through database using JDBC on a jsp page.
if i m creating 4 buttons say First,Last,Next,Previous.
First button will take me to the first record of the database.
Last button will take me to the last record of the database.
Next and Previous will show next and previous records respectively.
Any one can please help me by giving source code for this problem.

Thanks

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

You have already been given an answer for this question at this thread:
http://www.daniweb.com/forums/thread323756.html

If you didn't like the answer don't double post because you will get the same answer. Follow the steps at the previous thread and do some studying. We are not going to study for you or give you the code especially when that code can be easily found with a simple search, since there are plenty of examples in this forum.

If you are not willing to do some research on your own then don't expect others to get into that trouble.

Also does your project involve javax.swing GUI or web application? You didn't specify that. Show some code and tell us what you have done so far. Then be more specific about the above so we can give you a more precise advice.

you know one thing ... u are very RUDE to your juniors...

It is true that I am a beginner but if u think u r expert in java that's good it is the confidence.. but dont think that u are the only person who is expert in java (over confidence).
one good suggestion 4 u.. try to be HUMBLE!

thanks

you know one thing ... u are very RUDE to your juniors...

It is true that I am a beginner but if u think u r expert in java that's good it is the confidence.. but dont think that u are the only person who is expert in java (over confidence).
one good suggestion 4 u.. try to be HUMBLE!

thanks

So the fact that you ignored my suggestion and went behind my back to create a new thread in a different forum was very noble?

Have you tried the things I told you? Have you written any code? What have you done so far?

I never said I was an expert, but when I was a newbie, we didn't have internet for others to give us code. We had to read books! I read a book to learn what you can easily find by searching the forum.

I am not being general:
The code that you want can be found by searching this forum. Do we have to do the search for you?

Thread closed as it is double of http://www.daniweb.com/forums/thread323756.html.

@nikita.chandra if you are not happy with help given to you that is not our problem. We help people willing to learn and we do not do spoon feeding

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.