I am working on a project with PHP and MySql. There are reports i am producing which are picked from one table in different row. I would like this reports in pdf or convert them to pdf when viewing on html. keep in mind the the report pages are produced dynamical.

Kindly assist in dare need

Mackenzie Kazungu

Mombasa
Kenya.

Recommended Answers

All 7 Replies

use the link
http://www.pdfonfly.com/

No much help found, can someone assist me with the codes to cover dynamic generated html page to pdf

I am working on a project with PHP and MySql. There are reports i am producing which are picked from one table in different row. I would like this reports in pdf or convert them to pdf when viewing on html. keep in mind the the report pages are produced dynamical.

Mackenzie Kazungu

Mombasa
Kenya.

no much help mahavir123 on the link you suggested

Mackenzie Kazungu

Mombasa
Kenya.

no much help mahavir123 on the link you suggested

The FPDF in this link converts what is on the html page.my html is formed of data picked from a database in one table from different rows.

re: HTML2PDF

If you were referring to this facility in your previous note, it uses TCPDF (for the PHP5) version and it doesn't matter what the source is. You write your output to a variable and then pass that variable to HTM2PDF and it's done.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.