Hi guys/gals,
I'm looking for a CMS Photo management site. Kind of like a Stock photography site, only I don't want to sell, I just want display images/EPS files.

I REALLY like www.istockphoto.com's layout and functionality. It gives previews for EPS files, which is what I need.

I'm currently using Gallery3, and it works great! only issue is that it doesn't support EPS files.

Are there any other options out there? I prefer opensource, but will to pay if needed.

Thanks.

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

Coppermine is pretty full-featured photo gallery. It appears that it can handle EPS files (see this link). I would do a bit more investigation to be sure that it can display them (not just upload them).

Coppermine is pretty full-featured photo gallery. It appears that it can handle EPS files (see this link). I would do a bit more investigation to be sure that it can display them (not just upload them).

Thanks Chrishea. I did look at coppermine, but I guess I'll go back and do some more searching.

I found Pixaria is able to upload and display EPS files, but at $250+, i think I'll look at other alternatives.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.