Does anyone know how to create a form and when the person click on send it go to a differnet page and then emails the use a license key.
Can i have a database with lots of license keys in and then when the user fills in the download form then click send it goes to a differnet page and send a license and can it do a different licesne key for every download?
??
Thanks
Nick

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

Yes, you would use PHP and MySQL for this. You would need to think of a good way to generate your License Keys based on an intelligent algorithm.

u can try to use a md5 or sha1 function.
and create a sha1 of some paramaters only u know and change only 1 of them every time.
u don't need a database for that. i mean u can save every code u generate in a DB and allways check if its valid but u can use regular expression.

good luck.

Thanks, not very experenced, im doing this on my own plus building the software, do you know any code for this?

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.