I have a newsletter whicvh i send to people through email.one of the articles in the newsletter comes direct from an asp page using the iframe.
i have just discovered that iframes are bloked on webmails e.g. yahoo and gmail therefore the article is not dispyed.
so i'm thinking of converting the asp page before it gets on the newsletter into html.

can any one help me how to go this?

Thanx

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

- I think that converting from ASP page to HTML can be done only when application is runed from server.

- I suggest you to use some other element, try replacing 'iframe' with 'div', 'table' or other element that could be replace for 'iframe'.

ofcoz the application i'm getting the atricle from (an asp page)is running from the server.

I wanted to tell you that you must configure your server to send response to client using html not aspx file. I think that can be configured in ISAPI, not sure.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.