I wanna put a editor on my text areas in Dreamweaver for news part or somewhere else, but i dont have any knowledge about that, where i should find it and how to use it.

i was download tinymce from this link http://tinymce.moxiecode.com/download/download.php but i dont know how to use.

there re some folders and some css and php files but i dont know what to do ....????

please help me ....

it is very necessary for my project.

Member Avatar


Try CKEditor - well it's the same sort of thing.
You need to look at the documentation for these wysiwyg editors to see what include/obect setting you need to use:

A quick look gave me this:

<script type="text/javascript" src="path-to/tiny_mce/tiny_mce.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript">
        mode : "textareas"
<form method="post" action="process.php">
  <textarea name="article">Blah blah blah</textarea>
  <input type="submit" value="Update" />