I have a new php in my site and there is a banner put on the top page that I would like to customize. How would I change this? There doesn't appear to be an option in the admistrative section, but I looked at the code and I can't find it either. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Contributors
Replies
Views
11 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by PoA

I have a new php in my site and there is a banner put on the top page that I would like to customize. How would I change this? There doesn't appear to be an option in the admistrative section, but I looked at the code and I can't find it either. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

A new PHP what? Please give more information

Your information stated is not enough. Please provide more information. What kind of software are you using for your site?

I assume it's phpNuke. If so, find themeheader() under themes/yourThemeName/theme.php (Depends on your theme). Then find

include("banner.php");

Hope it helps.

Yes, it did thanks. Another problem I am having is when I take out the image name out of the code (for the nukelogo at the top of the page) the page doesn't load. Would I be able to insert my picture and rename it so that it is called what the code is already saying. images/blue.jpg? In theory if I replace the picture the code should still work properly with the new pictures right?

Are you saying that image logo in Preferences? If so, yes it will work when you replace.

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.