Hi all thanx in advance

I want to make a job portal like naukri.com in Php , I have tried many free CMS and scripts
but not got too much of it , please do help me with something its urgent.......

Thank you

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

You can not get it in urgency.
First you have to refer 2 or 3 matching sites like naukri, monster.
Then you can discuss with your client and decide your required modules.
You can simultaneously design database and can start working on admin panel.

its like naukri

See the basic for job portal is that you must be able to make a register form for both user and company....
User have to upload their resume in that form...
And then from the data entered in company form and user form must be stored in a database....
and depending on the experience and job requirement and specification search job for the registered user...
It's quite easy.....
If you want further help then i will help you in making and debugging your modules.....
PS-If your problem is solved then mark the thread as solved

Member Avatar for diafol

> I want to make a job portal like naukri.com in Php , I have tried many free CMS and scripts
but not got too much of it , please do help me with something its urgent.......

This is a php help forum. At least you said 'please'. How about posting some code, or do you expect us to provide you with that free of charge? Ideas are free, tomato gave you a few.

There are different ways to tackle this:
1. Find an Open Source system that is Reasonably Good
Install it and live with whatever it provides. If you have the skills and time, you can modify / extend it. I found one called JobberBase that you may want to look at.
2. Do some custom work on top of an existing CMS
You need to have a pretty good knowledge of the CMS to do this (and pretty good PHP skills)
3. Build from Scratch
You would need expert skills and lots of experience along with lots of patience and time and/or lots of friends with expert skills to do it that way.

I suggest you look at JobberBase and any other open source systems that you can find and then pick one and install it.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.