Dear experts!
I want to following Technical Questions help.

Q1) Technical Questions

a) In vbulletin where is the code to edit how items are displayed?

b) Write, in pseudocode or PHP, a small program that calculates the sum of the first 540 natural numbers. Start numbering from 0.

C) Write, in pseudocode or PHP, a small program that sorts the following string, eliminating duplicates. The string is: a, b, rt, tril, drv, b, span, drv, art, arc, d, a, drc

Thanks! Its Urgent

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

No, your homework is really not urgent to anyone but you.

Show what effort you have made to solve these yourself. Post your code and specific questions.

Cross-posted here and here

commented: good spot +13

It is urgent that's why I posted it other community...

Member Avatar for diafol

a) In vbulletin where is the code to edit how items are displayed?

b) Write, in pseudocode or PHP, a small program that calculates the sum of the first 540 natural numbers. Start numbering from 0.

C) Write, in pseudocode or PHP, a small program that sorts the following string, eliminating duplicates. The string is: a, b, rt, tril, drv, b, span, drv, art, arc, d, a, drc

If you want to become a burgeoning programmer or are studying a course that includes basic programming and you are unable to find / work out the answers to these yourself, I think it's fair to say that you should opt for a different career or should change course. It may save you a lot of headaches and make you a happier person. :)

OK, here's a link that may help:

http://tinyurl.com/3bpp7h6

BTW: the answer to the first is ridiculous. The second and third can be done in two lines each.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.