So i've tried asking this question many times and haven't been able tp come up with an answer so i'm trying again in a much more understandable way, well i'll try..
- Ok if you think of facebook, there are many different users.
- These users are able to input personal information about themselves.
- This means every user on facebook will be inputting personal information which is *Unique to themselves.
- Still with me?
What I want to do - - This is going to be used as an example so I understand how it works.
- Once a user logs into my web site and is re-directed to the index.
- I want them to be able to write a number in a text box which they can save.
- This number will be saved in a SQL database.
- The number should then be echoed on a page which the user can access, lets say it's called numberpage.php
So if I have 100 different users registered to my web site they obviously aren't goint to input the same number in that text box.
I haven't been able to write a php statement that is able to 'get' this unique information for each different user..
My current php code - - here's what I have so far..
I currently only have a login system..
I just need some help writing the following -
SQL tables - Users and the number table with relationships
PHP sctipt to 'get' the random number from the SQL database using 'where' statements
I know this is a long post but help woult be appreciated! Thanks