Hi

I'll describe the following scenario:

I got a table with td's and each of the got onchange and onclick

when i change value of a td and click on other td i get the onchange event(of the first td) being fired and then the onclick (of the other td) being fired

BUT...

if inside the onchange event I use transformNode function , it will result in disabling the onclick event of the other td...

How can I solve this issue and make the onclick event being fired ???

Thanks ahead,

Daniel.

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

I can only think that you have to reattach the onclick handler to the td after calling transformNode.

Airshow

I can only think that you have to reattach the onclick handler to the td after calling transformNode.

Airshow

I tried it with jQuery , but it seems not to work, it fires only for the "second" click and for the first (and the relevant one)

there must be some other way (wonder what)

I also tried window.event.stopbubble and .event.stopbubble with true and false...

nothing helped... :/

The only other thing I can think of is to avoid XSLT and achieve the effect of the transform with more straightforward DHTML/jquery/CSS manipulation.

(I avoid XSLT as much as possible)

Airshow

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.