I have design an ASP.NET website. But my Home page is index.html. How can I upload my total website to the WEB SERVER?

I have already tried once using "publish website". But a message "<%@ page language="VB" autoeventwireup="false" inherits="Home, App_Web_dsarh45t" %> " is shown at the top of the aspx files also the .net elements are remain invisible.

how can I solve these problem?

Recommended Answers

All 6 Replies

Member Avatar for stbuchok

Build it and FTP it. (remember to change things in the web.config if needed, for example, connection strings)

Thanks for your answer. But can you kindly give me an example of configuring the connection string of "web.config" file.

Do you have connection string that need to change? Are you connecting to a database locally and then will be using a different database for the live site?

Ya.I have a database with this project. Can you tell me why this kind of message "<%@ page language="VB" autoeventwireup="false" inherits="Home, App_Web_dsarh45t" %> " is printed on my aspx page? how can I solve this??www.iecs.22web.net is my website. You can check it. this is under development.

You might want to pick up a book and learn what you are doing.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.