I have design an ASP.NET website. But my Home page is index.html. How can I upload my total website to the WEB SERVER?

I have already tried once using "publish website". But a message "<%@ page language="VB" autoeventwireup="false" inherits="Home, App_Web_dsarh45t" %> " is shown at the top of the aspx files also the .net elements are remain invisible.

how can I solve these problem?

Contributors
Replies
Views
6 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by Netcode

Build it and FTP it. (remember to change things in the web.config if needed, for example, connection strings)

Thanks for your answer. But can you kindly give me an example of configuring the connection string of "web.config" file.

Do you have connection string that need to change? Are you connecting to a database locally and then will be using a different database for the live site?

Ya.I have a database with this project. Can you tell me why this kind of message "<%@ page language="VB" autoeventwireup="false" inherits="Home, App_Web_dsarh45t" %> " is printed on my aspx page? how can I solve this??www.iecs.22web.net is my website. You can check it. this is under development.

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.