hi,

I have settup relative paths now work it on localhost properly.THank you for ur upport but I got another problem when I host it 000wbhost server.

I configure the passwords and username and other stuff and run the site.
then I got this error

PHP Error Message

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening '/Classes/DBhandling.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/a1519938/public_html/Blog2.php on line 10

Free Web Hosting

PHP Error Message

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening '/Classes/config.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/a1519938/public_html/Blog2.php on line 11

Free Web Hosting

PHP Error Message

Fatal error: Class 'Dbhandling' not found in /home/a1519938/public_html/Blog2.php on line 13

Free Web Hosting

can any body help me..
what should I do to correct this error.

thx in advance. U can visite this page http://www.sahansevena.co.cc/Blog.php by this url.
(this is my first hosting, so plz help me to correct this)
thx inadvance,
menuka

What is the full path to your script and the full path to your Classes directory?

If Classes is in your script's directory then remove slash before the Classes path.If Classes is somewhere else then set the include path(s) in php.ini so it(they) point(s) to where Classes and other include directories are. The directive in php.ini should look like:

include_path = "full:path1:full_path_2"

Path to php.ini is usually /etc/php.ini.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.