Hi!

Good day!

I am having problem regarding closing the fancy box with an iframe type after succesfull login..I have this code but the redirect parameter seems not executed after fancy box close event...Anybody help me?Thanks!

echo "<script>parent.jQuery.fancybox.close();</script>";
    header("Location: " . $MM_redirectLoginSuccess );

Thank you!

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

First try to echo what extaclty your getting in var " $MM_redirectLoginSuccess ".

and if it is var... try this.

$MM_redirectLoginSuccess , please confirm is it page url?

header("Location: $MM_redirectLoginSuccess");

First try to echo what extaclty your getting in var " $MM_redirectLoginSuccess ".

and if it is var... try this.

$MM_redirectLoginSuccess , please confirm is it page url?

header("Location: $MM_redirectLoginSuccess");

Thank you!

$MM_redirectLoginSuccess is where a user will be redirected if login success.. It contains the url of the page where the user will be redirected upon succesfull login.This event will happen after the close even of iframe within a fancy box..

But it seems that after the fancy box close event, redirecting to login success page was not executed...

to those who are having the same problem..just redirect the user to a page you want and it will automatically close the fancy box...

Here is mine..

echo "<script>parent.document.location.href ='members_accnt.php'</script>";
	echo "<script>parent.jQuery.fancybox.close();</script>";
Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.