Hi guys

I have some questions about this code:

This is a contact form “template”, but I’m totally nob on this matter and I want to know how I can activate the button of send to send all the info to my email address and also how can I change the warnings when someone fill each info of incorrectly way.

sorry for my bad english Tks...

<h3 class="title">Contact Form</h3>
<div class="wrapper">
<form action="#" id="contact-form">
<fieldset>
<div class="wrapper">
<div class="success"> Contact form submitted! <br> <strong class="color-1">We will be in touch soon.</strong> </div>
</div>
<div class="field">
<label class="name">
<input type="text" value="Name:">
<span class="error">*This is not a valid name.</span> <span class="empty">*This field is required.</span>
</label>
</div>
<div class="field">
<label class="email">
<input type="text" value="Email:">
<span class="error">*This is not a valid email address.</span> <span class="empty">*This field is required.</span>
</label>
</div>
<div class="field">
<label class="phone">
<input type="tel" value="Phone:">
<span class="error">*This is not a valid phone number.</span> <span class="empty">*This field is required.</span>
</label>
</div>
<div class="area">
<label class="message">
<textarea>Message:</textarea>
<span class="error">*The message is too short.</span> <span class="empty">*This field is required.</span>
</label>
</div>
<div class="clear"></div>
<div class="buttons-wrapper">
<a href="#" class="button" data-type="reset">Clear</a>
<a href="#" class="button" data-type="submit">Send</a>
</div>
</fieldset>
</form>

Contributors
Views
5 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by pritaeas

What server language are you using (for sending the e-mail) ? This cannot be done with just javascript (the validation can, but it is best to do it again on the server).

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.