Hi guys

I have some questions about this code:

This is a contact form “template”, but I’m totally nob on this matter and I want to know how I can activate the button of send to send all the info to my email address and also how can I change the warnings when someone fill each info of incorrectly way.

sorry for my bad english Tks...

<h3 class="title">Contact Form</h3>
<div class="wrapper">
<form action="#" id="contact-form">
<fieldset>
<div class="wrapper">
<div class="success"> Contact form submitted! <br> <strong class="color-1">We will be in touch soon.</strong> </div>
</div>
<div class="field">
<label class="name">
<input type="text" value="Name:">
<span class="error">*This is not a valid name.</span> <span class="empty">*This field is required.</span>
</label>
</div>
<div class="field">
<label class="email">
<input type="text" value="Email:">
<span class="error">*This is not a valid email address.</span> <span class="empty">*This field is required.</span>
</label>
</div>
<div class="field">
<label class="phone">
<input type="tel" value="Phone:">
<span class="error">*This is not a valid phone number.</span> <span class="empty">*This field is required.</span>
</label>
</div>
<div class="area">
<label class="message">
<textarea>Message:</textarea>
<span class="error">*The message is too short.</span> <span class="empty">*This field is required.</span>
</label>
</div>
<div class="clear"></div>
<div class="buttons-wrapper">
<a href="#" class="button" data-type="reset">Clear</a>
<a href="#" class="button" data-type="submit">Send</a>
</div>
</fieldset>
</form>

What server language are you using (for sending the e-mail) ? This cannot be done with just javascript (the validation can, but it is best to do it again on the server).

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.