I need Video Gallery With cPanel, i searched all over the World Wide Web and found nothing xD
doesnt matter free or for money, im ready to pay for it, Video Gallery With cPanel to upload and edit and those things. :/

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

cPanel is not a CMS (Content Management System), what you're looking for is something like joomla, drupal, mambo...

i want something PHP i can add to any website, because i create the websites from scratch not via Joomla or something, and there are already some gallerias but for Pictures not Videos :/
i got this one:

http://codecanyon.net/item/video-gallery-with-admin-panel/694876

but when i run i get this error:

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in C:\xampp\php\PEAR\Config.php on line 80

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in C:\xampp\php\PEAR\Config.php on line 166

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in C:\xampp\php\PEAR\Config\Container.php on line 111

Notice: Undefined variable: options_array in C:\xampp\htdocs\webserver\_Top Info\video-gallery-with-admin-panel_gks\source\admin\class.php on line 38

Warning: file_get_contents(C:\xampp\htdocs\webserver\_Top Info\video-gallery-with-admin-panel_gks\source\admin/db/location.txt) [function.file-get-contents]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\xampp\htdocs\webserver\_Top Info\video-gallery-with-admin-panel_gks\source\admin\class.php on line 43

Notice: Undefined index: description in C:\xampp\htdocs\webserver\_Top Info\video-gallery-with-admin-panel_gks\source\admin\class.php on line 816

Notice: Undefined index: description in C:\xampp\htdocs\webserver\_Top Info\video-gallery-with-admin-panel_gks\source\admin\class.php on line 816

>.<

Member Avatar for diafol

For codecanyon, did you pay for it? If so, go back to the site and ask for assistance. It sounds as though it was developed with an old version of php.

As cereal states cPanel is not a cms.

As for videos - consider using urls or iframes from youtube etc as they won't use up your bandwidth. If you host your own videos and get a few decent hits, you may get clobbered. Most people will need a media server for this purpose.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.