I am using Visual Studio 2010 for ASP.Net web development. I am newbie in web development and using VS. I am making a website which requires storing user information in database. Here are the steps I followed for connecting
1. Open Server Explorer
2. Add new connection (I am using Microsoft SQL Server connection)
3. Select a server from the drop down list of servers
4. Windows authentication.
5. Select database from the drop down list.
6. I am getting Test connection succeeded message.
7. After the connection, Add new table to the database.
8. Add data to the table
9. Saving everything.
But after I shut down the PC and start it again, the table I created earlier is not there. I have to create a new table and add data everytime I restart PC. Where am I going wrong?