Hi, it's me again.

I got a little problem with displaying thumbnail images.
I have a repeater which is containing thumbnail images. Each image will zoom-in to a defined bigger size if we click on the thumbnail.

<div class="thumb">
<a href="images/<%=request.querystring("div") %>/<%=request.querystring("veh") %>COST<%=reportdate.Value.ToString.Replace("/","")%><%# Eval("page") %><%# Eval("image_link") %>" onclick="return hs.htmlExpand(this, { objectType: 'iframe' } )">
<asp:Image ID="img_cost" runat="server" width="100" height="75" ImageUrl='images/<%=request.querystring("div") %>/<%=request.querystring("veh") %>COST<%=reportdate.Value.ToString.Replace("/","")%><%# Eval("page") %><%# Eval("image_link") %>' AlternateText="image COST" /></a>
</div>

The zooming-in works fine, but the thumbnails show no images, instead showing the AlternateText I already set. As you can see, I set the href and the ImageUrl with the same address.
So, I guess this is my mistake. I guess the way of writing url (with combination of some querystring and some databound value) in ImageUrl property is different from a hyperlink. But, I still can't find anywhere how to write the address properly.

Anyone has suggestion? I will appreciate it. Thank you so much.

Hahaha,,

I've been looking for the solution for days. But soon after I posted this thread, I myself made it !! LOL
Before, I've tried below format of writing URL as suggested by some articles.

<asp:Image ID="Image1" runat="server" width="100" height="75" ImageUrl='<%#"gambar/"+ request.querystring("div") +"/"+ request.querystring("veh") +"QUALITY"+ reportdate.Value.ToString.Replace("/","") + Eval("page") + Eval("image_link")%>' AlternateText="image QUALITY" />

But it makes error. It says "Input string was not in a correct format."
And then, I tried replacing the + marks with the & ones.

<asp:Image ID="Image1" runat="server" width="100" height="75" ImageUrl='<%#"gambar/"& request.querystring("div") &"/"& request.querystring("veh") &"QUALITY"& reportdate.Value.ToString.Replace("/","") & Eval("page") & Eval("image_link")%>' AlternateText="image QUALITY" />

And...it works !!! The thumbnails aren't empty anymore. Hehehe...

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.