Hi all,
I am trying to install a project management software "Mantis" but while installing it is giving the error "BAD Does administrative user have access to the database? ( Lost connection to MySQL server at 'reading initial communication packet', system error: 111 )"
urgent ,any body else
thanks in advance

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

Hi pritaeas,
Thanks for early reply but I have only one user and password and trying to install Mantis but giving the above error.
Thanks again

The user you specified appears not to have administrative rights.

Hi,
I installed MantisBT where I think confing_inc.php file need not to be configured because automatically creating and it is successful in my localhost but on the web giving this error.

Depending on your database user, if the first user has admin rights, then you do not need to enter the admin user. If he doesn't, then you should enter an admin user that can create tables.

Hi Pritaeas,
Thanks for the reply . Mantis installed and the reason was host name , I entered wrong host name from the control panel.
Thanks again
Subrata

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.